Foreword
I believe Jesus Christ died for my sins. It has taken me over 33 years to make that statement. It has not been an easy path either. During my childhood, I came in contact with many religions that were based on the belief in Christ. In my adulthood, I dabbled even more. I did all this to find my higher purpose. I know a little about Episcopalians, Methodists, Lutherans, Baptists, Mormons, Pentacosts, Presbyterians, Catholics, and the many versions of non-Denominational Christians. It has been quite a journey, I must admit. The more I thought about it, the more I realized it was a journey worth writing about.
That is what you are reading now. My journey. I invite you to sit back and relax. Get yourself comfortable. Prepare for the journey.
That is what you are reading now. My journey. I invite you to sit back and relax. Get yourself comfortable. Prepare for the journey.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home